Thursday 25 April 2013

Phew!



I have moved! Welcome to the new space where Have A Go Hannah will be operating from, from now on. I have much more space and I’m scared at how easily I’ve filled it already. Also - it turns out spare rooms are perilous for dumping stuff you can’t be bothered to unpack. I need to work on that.



In other news: I hosted a St. George’s Day party which involved flags, red and green jelly and sword fights in the garden. In the UK poor St George tends to be a bit unsung, probably not helped by the fact he doesn’t have a huge beer company pouring money into his special day. Lots of people apparently write to the Prime Minister every year asking if he’ll think about letting us have the day off. So far no luck.



Next year I may share some St George tutorials with you from stuff I learnt this year - like how making a lance from cardboard seems a great idea in your head but actually all that happens is it ends up a mess of tape and floppy cardboard. We had a lot of fun though.




I’ve also been nominated for a Liebster Award, which I had to google in order to find out what it was (Thanks Sabrina, I promise I haven’t forgotten about it). Which is really lovely, and next post I’ll go along and answer the questions accordingly.  

Have a good rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment